Posts Showing as Unread?

Go down

Posts Showing as Unread?

Post by chinagringo on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 am

Do I have an improper setting? Posts from days ago, still keep showing as unread.

Neil
Albuquerque, NM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Re: Posts Showing as Unread?

Post by chinagringo on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I received a message that someone had answered this question but nothing appears!

Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavo Centava on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

CG..There is no setting. Possibly you visit the site 'not' logged in. Whatever you read then will not show as read when you do log in and will appear as if you haven't read them. Could that be the case?

Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 am

Not the case as I am never not logged in. For example in the Rants section - pizzing match over bricks. Hockables last posted Nov. 20 - I have read and it still shows as unread. ????????????????????????????

Neil
Albuquerque, NM

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnarley on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Hey CG..are ya sure about never not bein logged in?? cuz JRinPV & I are the only ones logged in right now..plus 3 people lurking as guests..
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm

What I should have said was: I have mine set to automatically log me in each time I visit the site.

Neil
Albuquerque, NM

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

chinagringo wrote:Not the case as I am never not logged in. For example in the Rants section - pizzing match over bricks. Hockables last posted Nov. 20 - I have read and it still shows as unread. ????????????????????????????

Wuz I pizzing on the bricks again.... sorry
hockables

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm

i gots a coupla those too.

Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnarley on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 am

so just read em again boys..ya probably didn't get it the first time anyway...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 pm

The new sub-catagory " Worthless Info Goes Here " [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hockables

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnarley on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 pm

just tryin ta accomodate ALL kind of posters...better than doin like all the rest of em i.e...ban
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm

I show as "logged in" I've never logged out. Am I, in actually, logged in? Lizzy
bobnliz

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am

It often takes me some time to catch on and I have finally figured out that it is not that the board is showing that I have not read a post but rather it is indicating the "popular topics" and they are marked with the same color (at least to my eyes).

Neil
Albuquerque, NM

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down