Inserting More than One Photo?

Go down

Inserting More than One Photo?

Post by chinagringo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 pm

I attempted a post with two photos. The first loaded according to your instructions but could not add a second. HOW?

Neil
Albuquerque, NM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Re: Inserting More than One Photo?

Post by Octavo Centava on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm

After you link the first pic. Click the light blue 'upload'. That brings you back to the host image box and link the next pic as before.

Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks I will try that!

Neil
Albuquerque, NM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down